Re: Mir / STS-93

Hi Will

Thank you for your reply.  Even with good
spacecraft attitude per NASA TV and I would
assume an antenna in window #1 I still heard
neither voice or packet operations during the
orbit #63 03:05z pass.  I guess thats it.  I believe
cabin stow happens during orbit #64.  It just
seems strange.  I've seen reports of packet
contacts during the crews sleep period over
other countries and Michel Tognini reported
success with what appeared to be an
unscheduled school contact just before this
last 03:05z pass.  Anyway I must say publicly,
this SAREX flight has been a profound
disappointment after all its hype and our
personal preparations for this event.....

73 de Steve
K5PK