Re: Comment on Nasa Select "You may discontinue DSP"

Hi Joe,

Last night I was watching Nasa Select and Eileen mentioned that the school
pass started late because she was hearing anything and then took the DSP out
of line and all was well.

I guess they did have some problems with the unit.

73 Phil KA1YIQ

--

Phil....KA1YIQ
Packet: KA1YIQ @ WB1CQO.CT.USA.NA