RE: Re: SUNSAT OVER EUROPE

Yep, like I said 2 weeks ago... Big Beam... 160 watt amp... if you
can't beat them, join them.

> So lets not be surprised when higher ERPs and overcrowding result in
> failure to use the bird like we want to ....

Don't expect everyone to be fair about it.  What already has happened here
with AO-27, and now SO-35, will become the norm.  The station with the
most ERP will win.  Like I said before, this isn't rocket science.

Vy73,  Mike.   KD9KC    MARS: AAV6EV
kd9kc@elp.rr.com  -  kd9kc@amsat.org
Home page: http://www.qsl.net/kd9kc/
The farthest WEST ham in West Texas.