Re: SUNSAT OVER EUROPE)

Not altogether a bad Idea, but, I'd hate for the shuttle to have to fly
through a forest of of those "toaster
size Sats"  Are we going to over-populate space just as we seem to be
doing on the surface.  What gives us as Hams that right?  If you really
want to cure the problem, why not push for a bird in geo-sink and enough
transponders to handle the domestic load, and the eventual ability to
link with other sats to creat a world wide network? In the long run the
costs might even be better.
                          "73"      John,   KG5ZA

In The Twinkling of A Star,
  All That Glitters is not Gold!