Re: FM satellites (was: Re: SUNSAT OVER EUROPE)

What we need is quit building single channel FM birds and either put
in a couple of channels or make use of a linear transponder in FM
mode and somehow break it into multiple channels. Its not like AO-10
never had FM bounced thru it before...or RS10 etc...Although I still
like the multi channel FM idea better as a beginners bird.
   Just my 2cents worth...and probably not worth that.
 Mike KA7HBB