SUNSAT OPERATION

Hi all

The SUNSAT controversy will soon go away when the satellite will settle
down in its intended mode: Parrat repeater and 1200 baud Packet.

However the problems we now experience with SUNSAT and AO27 will
continue once the ARISS projects goes live. We already see it with SAREX
missions where one station will repeatedly  engage the packet system.

I propose that we place the subject on the Agenda of the IARU Satellite
Forum to be held at the AMSAT NA Space Conference in October this year..

In the mean time I would welcome ideas which I will use to put together
an overview of opinions as  a discussion document for the forum.

Please address your ideas to hans@ intekom.co.za. PLEASE mark the
subject line" FM Satellites"

73

Hans ZS5AKV