Re: SUNSAT OVER EUROPE

For the record.  I am not opposed to awards, contesting, or any manner of
operating on the birds.  Just hearing others enjoy the birds is what
makes my day no matter what the purpose.  The only problem I am trying to
solve is the bickering among the users on the ground and the resulting ERP
creep.

Published minimum ERP requirements for each bird and mission operating
objectives are all that I suggest. (whatever those might be).

If it is for the status quo, then thats great.  Publish it.  Then we at
least all know what to expect and how much power is needed for a demo.

bob, WB4APR