Satellite Tracking System

I am looking for a satellite tracking system which I can construct myself.

The system should be something like the Kansas City Tracker by LL Grace
from Kansas City.  I require the circuit for the hardware interface and the
software driver to make it compatible to satellite tracking software such
as STSPlus, The Station, etc.  Any information will be appreciated.

Regards
Deon ZR1DQ