Re: Re: SUNSAT OVER EUROPE

Dear Richard,
I too was disappointed, because on the saturday pass I have several times
called for stations from the colloquium and have let several pauses as
documented on my tape recording, but I have heard nothing. I also called for
G7HIA who has sent a mail saying that he will be qrv from the university
ground. But have not heard him either. Also G7SUU has explicitely called for
stations from the colloquium without success. In addition I was surprised
that there was another pass over Europe on sunday which I did not find
announced anywhere. So that was kind of secret transmission! Please don't
blame us who have operated the bird. WB4APR has clearly spoken out what the
problem with FM repeater birds is. IMHO such cannot taken honestly as
satellite operation, its just fun and chaos and only the crocodiles will have
success.
73 from Hannover (EXPO2000 city)
Reinhard, DJ1KM