Re: sts93

On Sun, 25 Jul 1999 Builderick@aol.com wrote:

> But have had fun making unpronto calls on mir today.

Me Too.  THis last pass for fun I turned on my THD7 HT *Inside* my shack
on a rubber duck during the MIR pass.  I captured 6 stations through the
roof and trees to the HT's station "LIST".

Can you believe that an NT5* tried to CONNECT to a KB5*** personal BBS via
MIR!  Crazy...!  Apparently some still dont understand that the
inneffeciencies of a CONNECTION via any statistically poor channel kills
EVERYONE ELSE with useless ACKS and RETRIES while guaranteeing failure of
his connection as well...

Bob