STS-93 Heard Over Texas

I listened to Commander Collins, KD5EDS, talking to someone during the 0300
pass over N.A.  I never heard the other call.  Some of her comments were:

- what she really wanted most right now was a hamburger or a pizza
- she likes the shrimp cocktail NASA provides (freeze dried).  very spicy
- her biggest personal concern about the mission was wondering who would take
care of her dogs.
- no, she hasn't seen any UFO's (yet)
- she did see the "fireflies" (like John Glenn) during lift-off

I was ready at the mic, but never had a chance.  Maybe next time....
Good luck to the rest of you.
73, Jerry, K5OE