RS-12/13 passes.

Good evening Y-all,

	Looks like 2 good passes for RS-12/13 coming up, one in about 55
minutes and another about 90 min later.  I still need about 40 more grids,
and about 22 more states, including those stations that will not QSL.  It
the earlier pass this morning is any indication, these should be good.

	If you need DM-61, or TEXAS, this is your chance.  DM-61 is rare,
with 10% in Texas, 10% in New Mexico, (all desert) and 80% in Mexico.
I'll be looking for you.  Y-all join in.. Y-hear???

Vy73,  Mike.   KD9KC    MARS: AAV6EV
kd9kc@elp.rr.com  -  kd9kc@amsat.org
Home page: http://www.qsl.net/kd9kc/
The farthest WEST ham in West Texas.