Icom CAT programming manual available

Does anyone need a copy of the Icom CAT programming manual?  I have one
which I will pass on gratis.  Would prefer seeing it go to someone who is
doing active programming.  It covers a great deal about the Icom buss and
command set, and radios up through about 1993 or so.  After that Icom
started putting command set info specific to the radio in the manual.

Alan
WA4SCA