Re: STS-093 KEPS

Of the many sites in which STS93 keps can be gotten, I've found the AMSAT
site the best and earliest with newer information.  try:
ftp://ftp.amsat.org/amsat/keps/sarex/sts-ams.txt
Early Sunday, set 12 has been posted.  The major changes were in the
eccentricity and drag.  AOS changed by just a few seconds..  Cliff K7RR