RS-13 and SO-35

Howdy,

	RS-13 was in fine shape today.  Worked K5OE, KI6GV, WA5VKS,
W4AIT, (new contact, QSL on the way) and K6YK... all in one pass.
Looking forward to the passes this evening, hoping for a few more new
grids.

	SO-35 was a bust.  Even though I am one of those low power
poor antenna slobs, I was hoping that just maybe I might grease up my
signal enough to get a contact in between the regulars.  No luck, I didn't
even hear the usual jabber-jaws, just silence.  Guess nobody made any
contacts.

	Now I am hoping that MIR is in SSTV mode, would like to get a few
more pictures before that one gets away from us.  Sigh....  Anybody that
hears MIR today  (East Coast ???) report on the mode... Please???

	Y-all check on RS-13 this evening... I'll be looking.

Vy73,  Mike.   KD9KC    MARS: AAV6EV
kd9kc@elp.rr.com  -  kd9kc@amsat.org
Home page: http://www.qsl.net/kd9kc/
The farthest WEST ham in West Texas.