Re: NASA TV

JC_Smith@designlink.com wrote:

 > Re: NASA TV on broadcast satellite.
 >
 > It'sfree on C band if you have one of the "old" monster dishes and a receiver.
 > I'm looking for the transponder number (think it's "GE something") and will
 > post it as soon as I can find it.  Maybe someone will beat me to it.  We
 > rebroadcast it on ATV through our ATV repeater on Mt.Diablo (SF East Bay, 3800
 > ft.).

 >From the NASA shuttle web site:

http://www.shuttle.nasa.gov/realdata/nasatv/

"For those with satellite dishes NTV is available on GE-2,
Transponder 9C at 85 degrees West longitude, vertical
polarization, with a frequency of 3880 Mhz, and audio of 6.8
Mhz. This is a full transponder service and is operational 24
hours a day."

Chris

--
Chris Elmquist, N0JCF