SO-35

My apolgies to those who believed my call was from the ASAT-UK colloquium at
Surrey. I had put out a call to AMSAT-UK in surrey hoping to give them a
chance to access the bird. Anyway what can I say the performance was
outstanding. For the record I was uplinking 3 watts into a 19 element
crossed tonna RHC polarisation, downlink 9 element crossed tonna RHC
polarisation with signals 9-5 +60.
Bob G7SUU