Re: S92RS QSL

Mike,
Congrats on Sao Tome.  The pile-ups that weekend on AO-10 were embarrassing
(I'm just mad because I couldn't get confirmed).

I also wanted to let people know the T98 expedition to Bosnia-Herzegovina has
sent out their cards (via Jurge, PE1LWT).  A lovely picture of the most
impressive rover setup--not everybody attaches a tower to their mini-van!
I'm thankful they worked some weekdays (when the competition is not so
overwhelming) as well as the weekend.  The card says there were 97 AO-10
QSO's.

73,
Jerry, K5OE

> My confirmation QSL arrived today for my contact with Hardy (DC8TS) as
S92RS