Sunsat at last

Hi

It's my pleasure to report SO-35 was heard loud and clear today,
beetween 1241-1252z, 24th Jul.
At AOS the sat was transmiting data, but at 1247z switched to mode B.
CT1EIF was the first european heard on the transponder, and the first
qso was done between him and CT1EAT!
The next qso was between CT1EIF and G7SUU.  Then several
central  european stations were heard working each other (ON1Dll,
DJ1KM and more).
All  agreed about one thing: the signal was VERY strong (59+60) and
audio quality is very good!

Congratulations to Sunsat team for this outstanding bird!

BTW,  my working conditions were a Kenwood HT(TH-G71), original
rubber antenna and 5w. I'm looking forward to work this sat from home!

73 F.Costa, CT1EAT

P.S. In case of reply, please DON'Tt use this adress.
        Instead, send it to: ct1eat@amsat.org Thanks