SO-35 above Europe!

Hello dr satellite operators.

SO-35 was active above Europe arround 11.00 UTC.
Signal was GREAT all the time. A full scale 5/9+60dB with 2x10el and SP2
preamp.
Active stations:

CT1EIF		Rui		IM68IB
G7SUU		?		JO01GJ		(not the Surrey Ground station as I first thought hi hi)
DJ1KM		Reinhard	JO42UH
DO1DL		Carsten		JO31WQ
ON1DLL	Dirk		JO21TD

I don't know exactly if this is the first active pass of the SO-35
tansponder above Europe, because I didn't check the previous one.
Hopefully the satellite will be more often on, because indeed you can work
this one easilly with a handy!

Best 73 from ON1DLL Dirk

Pacsat AO-16/UO-22/KO-25/TO-31
E-mail ON1DLL@AMSAT.ORG