QSO Info

I know this isn't correct protocol, but I need some information.  Last
night, I had a QSO with someone that I copied as KB2MYF, Jerry, from
Buffalo, NY; grid FN12 at 0206U.  For the life of me, I cannot find KB2MYF
at qrz.com or ualr.com.  I also heard K5OE, Jerry, give the OM a call after
our QSO.  I thought I heard K5OE give the call KB2EYF.  I thought, "yes, it
is quite possible I copied the wrong call."  So, I tried KB2EYF on the same
databases to no avail.

If requesting the information via the reflector is not the "gentlemanly"
thing to do, then I don't want it and I'll try for this contact again.

73,
Joel
OM:  Joel B. Black, KS4AW     XYL:  Kristie H. Black, KF4CHN
Eutaw, AL...............EM62bv     kahblack@mindspring.com
AMSAT member #32589
jbblack@mindspring.com
ks4aw@amsat.org