Help Needed

To the AMSAT Membership:

AMSAT-NA requests the assistance of any member(s) who has the capability of
making +100 copies CD ROM from an original CD ROM copy.  Once completed,
these CD ROMS will be made available to AMSAT membership.  Details oon the
availability of this CD ROM will be provided in the July/August issue of The
AMSAT Journal and ANS.

If you have this capability and are willing to provide this service gratis
to AMSAT-NA, please contact me and I will provide you with complete details.

73,

Russ Tillman, K5NRK
Vice President, Publications

Russ Tillman, K5NRK