Sunsat Demonstration

A live demomstration  of Sunsat is arranged for the Amsat-UK
Colloquium this weekend at the Unversity of Surrey.

 Unless the organiser ( Richard G3RWL) instructs me otherwise
 I will use my home call and sign portable.  ie G7HIA/P.  I will be
 very QRP on a borrowed handheld.  The antenna, a dual band
 portable from Cushcraft, has 3 elements on 70cm and 3 elements
 on 2m.  It has been loaned to Amsat for the event by Nevada
Communications Portsmouth.

I hope to make just one or two QSO's, in the clear, as a demonstration
both on Saturday morning and Sunday morning.

73

john G7HIA