Re: SunSat active over Europe?

Hello Reinhard,

I saw on UO-22 the programm of the Amsat-UK colloquium and it seems they
will show a Sunsat demonstration
on sunday 25 july, at the 10.25 - 10.40 UTC pass !!!
Hopefully it will be a successfull attempt to put the satellite active
above Europe. I'm watching forward to this!
Hope to meet you on Sunsat.

Best 73 from ON1DLL Dirk

Pacsat AO-16/UO-22/KO-25/TO-31
E-mail ON1DLL@AMSAT.ORG