FT-847/The Station Program

Having just received my new FT-847, I thought I try out the satellite
controling software "The Station Program". Setting the program up for the
SAREX/MIR mode, it appears that the UpLink, transmit frequency is not being
sent to the 847. The correct receive or DownLink frequency with the doppler
correction is making it OK to the rig. But when you keyup to transmit, it
stays on the the DownLink frequency. Is anyone else having this problem or
can someone steer me to what I might be doing wrong. I'm using the latest
patch that I could find, STAFIXA6.Zip. Your help would be appreciated.. 73
Keith N4Zq