Radio link between MIR and STS 93

     We have the chance to have 2 frenchmen in space:
     Jean Pierre Haignere in Mir and Michel Tognini in STS-93
     They plan to have a direct QSO between MIR and STS on 2 meters.

     The communication department of CNES ( Centre national d'etude
     spatial, National center of space studies) who is also the employer of
     this two guys ask me if it is possible to try to record this QSO.

     It's seems ( but I didn't check)  that the cross visibility between
     them will be above USA.

     Let me know if some body could have the chance to record this QSO.

     Gerard Auvray
     F6FAO