AMSAT P3-D Photos Updated

I just updated photos of P3D at NASA Goddard -- as before they
are at URL

     http://www.clark.net/pub/tac/p3d.htm

I adding four new pictures taken Wed afternoon, July 21.

In the photo 99072103.jpg you will see Lou & Stan showing off the
"AMSAT Cadillac" used to bring the spacecraft up from Orlando. Look
closely to your right, just beside Stan's head, to see the new way
AMSAT has developed for funding the spacecraft  ;<}

The other 3 new pictures show two of the solar panels being installed
for the vibration tests -- the panels are still protected with the
red "Remove Before Flight" protective covers.

In re-making the home page for these photos, I may have changed
some of the file names, but the thumbnails you see on the home page
thumbnails match the file names. I also changed the home page background
to be white "paper" with black type in the hope that the page
can be printed out.

Thanks to all for the kudos on the quality of the photos. If you
need to use them feel free to grab whatever you need. They are
available by anonymous FTP from

    ftp://ftp.clark.net/pub/tac

73 de Tom, W3IWI