Re: Kitsat telemetry?

At 10:30 AM 7/21/99 +0900, Hyungshin Kim wrote:

>Regarding your question on KO-25 tx-0 TLM,
>it just shows voltage which is hard to be converted into Watt.
>I asked to the engineer who designed it and he said it is
>just a reference voltage that only he could identify.
>Hence, we cannot convert it into watt.
>
>By the way, we are receiving strong donwlink signal from
>KO-25 and it is normal.

Thanks for the information! The value from TX0 Forward
(channel 33) varies from about 880 mV to 920 mV, by the way.

The more I look at KO-25 passes the more suspicious I am of a
polarization problem. The downlink is indeed strong, except for
the short, deep fades...

Laura Halliday VA3LDH   "Que les nuages soient notre pied
Grid: FN03gs                a terre..." - Hospital/Shafte