Re: Kitsat telemetry?

Dear,

This is Hyungshin Kim at SaTReC, KAIST.
Regarding your question on KO-25 tx-0 TLM,
it just shows voltage which is hard to be converted into Watt.
I asked to the engineer who designed it and he said it is
just a reference voltage that only he could identify.
Hence, we cannot convert it into watt.

By the way, we are receiving strong donwlink signal from
KO-25 and it is normal.