RE: UNI-TRAC and the Yaesu G-5500 controller

Saw your post on the 5400 - we're running a station manually here at the
university and have been unsuccessful in automating sat. tracking. We
purchased the GS-232, but none of the common tracking programs (WISP, etc)
seem to support it! I was just curious whether you were automated, and if so
what controller/software you used, and whether you'd reccomend it.

Sorry for a slew of questions you weren't expecting! :)

-Chris Bond
KF4UGG
University Of Alabama, Huntsville
www.uah.edu