AMSAT P3-D Spacecraft at NASA/GSFC

I spent the afternoon with Lew, Chuck, Stan, Rick et al at NASA Goddard
(Building 10) where the spacecraft is being prepared for its final
vibration tests.

I took some high resolution (1600x1200) photos of the spacecraft today
and I'm now uploading them to my personal min-web site -- take a
look at this URL:

    http://www.clark.net/pub/tac/p3d.htm

One photo that will give you all a chuckle is Stan Wood attacking the
spacecraft with a hammer in the photo at

    http://www.clark.net/pub/tac/99071915.jpg

The top of the JAMSAT SCOPE camera module is a work of art, engraved
with the names/calls of all of the JAMSAT contributors. See it at

    http://www.clark.net/pub/tac/99071903.jpg

FYI -- the photos were taken with my new Nikon Coolpix E950 camera.
The web page and thumbnails were created with a neat program called
THUMBER -- there is a pointer to it on the bottom of the summary
page.

Caveat Emptor -- Each high resolution 1600x1200 JPEG photo is a file
about 400-450 kbytes in size, so it will take a while to download.

73, Tom