EM00 Report

Thanks to all who graciously gave me plenty of "air time" today for the 1710
pass of AO-27 over North America.  I was west of Austin, east of Johnson
City, in Hays County, grid EM00.  Stations confirmed for full exchange were:

KF4FDJ, Mike
KB2WQM, Jeff
VA6EGN, Egon
W7VEW, Steve
N7SFI, Randy
KI0AG, Chuck
N2YQP, Chris
KC7QFS, Paul
WB4FWQ, Tom
K6YQ, Steve

M.I.A. were:  XE2YVW & KK5DO :-(

No need to send me a QSL (over 50 mile limit).  I'll mail out QSL's this next
weekend.

Equipment was FT-5100, 70 cm Eggbeater II, 2m 1/4 wl mag-mount, Ford F-150.
73,
Jerry, K5OE