RE: RS-13 Alive & Well

Just made a new GRID contact on RS-13.  It is working well,
although the 15m QRM was present.  Jump on and join in.
I still need 39 Grids for mode A VUCC, and 23 states for
mode A WAS.  I'll be trying some more this evening.

If you need DM-61... here is a chance.

Vy73,  Mike.   KD9KC    MARS: AAV6EV
kd9kc@elp.rr.com  -  kd9kc@amsat.org
Home page: http://www.qsl.net/kd9kc/