Yaesu FT-736R vs Icom 821H

Hello....
I need some feed back on the above mentioned radios and I am aware that the
Yaesu FT-736R is older Technology,but how do the two radios compare for
Satellite and Terrestrial work? (Sensitivity and Selectivity).
Question #2: If Money was not an Object,what Rig would you buy to work the
Birds and VHF/UHF Terrestrial? (Yaesu FT-847,Icom-821H,Yaesu FT-736R or
Kenwood
TS-790A).
Please do not consider the HF/6m bands on the Yaesu FT-847,or the additional
slots on the Yaesu FT-736R and Kenwood when you make your choice.
I'am simply looking for the BEST Satellite/Terrestrial  Rig!
Power Out is not a problem,since I have two Bricks with preamps (2m and 70cm)
that will compensate.
Thanks for your help...
73's..de Mike..n9tny
e-mail:mkham@aol.com