ic970

I have a ICOM 970H with the UX-R96 and CI-V and need help getting it up
and running. I plug it in and nothing happens. Am I missing some thing
?. I have a instruction manual and a service manual but nothing on the
internal power supply. Fuses are good. What is this thing worth (in
working condition) ? Send me your phone number and best time to call if
you have any infomation that would help. 73 Bill