RE: Soundcard 400 baud TLM decoder?

Dave,

In the Spring 1999 issue of PSR, TAPR's journal, there is an article by John
Hansen, WA0PTV, called "Packet Radio for Less than $10."  In it he "clip
leads" several pieces of software to make a TNC using the sound card.  He
has gathered the software needed at ftp://ftp.tapr.org/pub/wa0ptv.  I don't
know whether a copy of his article is included.  (You may be able to reach
him at WA0PTV@TAPR.ORG or @AMSAT.ORG)

I will scan the article and pass it on to you, but that will have to wait
until early next week.  My scanner needs to be reconnected, and I am heading
out of town on business over the weekend.

Alan
WA4SCA