Re: FT-847 and WiSP

Since the FM position is used for normal VFH/UHF communications, the radio
has probably been set to a 12kHz (+/-6) deviation.  Rather than adjusting
the deviation in the radio by the deviation pot, the user should set it
using an output level control in the modem.

--
73, Roy

Internet: w0sl@amsat.org