Sat gear for sale

Hi,

I am consolidating my station, and have some excess gear.

Radios:

Icom IC-275A 2 meter all mode $750

Icom IC-475A 20 cm all mode   $750

Icom SM-8 dual input microphone $115

The radios have been modified, using unused or unneeded pins on the
accessory sockets to bring out the mic click frequency control and direct
connections for 9600 baud send and receive.  Until recently they were used
for both AO-10 and the various pacsats.  Includes user manual and service
manual.  If you buy both, will throw in the SM-8 free.

Accessories:

Mirage D101 70 cm 10 watt > 100 watt TX amp with receive preamp $250

RF Concepts rfc 2-317 30 watt > 170 watt TX amp with receive preamp $200

Both in excellent condition, virtually unused.

Timewave DSP-59+ DSP filter.  Version 3 firmware.  $120

All prices include UPS shipping CONUS

Alan
WA4SCA