Re: FT-847 and WiSP

Richard,

	As you are using WiSP-DDE-Client I have to point-out some bits:

	When you set WiSP to FM or FM-W, WiSP-DDE-Client sets the 847 to FM. 	When you set WiSP to FM-N, WiSP-DDE-Client sets the 847 to FM(N).
	I found this to be the most *logical* correspondence between WiSP's and FT-847's modes. If you show this inapropriate, tell me and I will change it.

	I only have the CAT specs for the 847 so I don't know the details of Yaesu's FM and FM(N) modes. They may be specified somewhere else in the user's manual.

	WiSP's mode settings *does* matter because they are passed to the radio via WiSP-DDE-Client.

	I agree with Roy's comments for deviation. Now you just need to know which of the 847 modes provides that dev.(my guess is FM) ;-)

	73 de Nando, CX6DD.