Tracking SO-35

In playing around here with WiSP32, I have found out something that others
may have already found out about WiSP32.  It may be useful for SO-35 users.

I setup SO-35 in the WiSP Satellite Setup as I would any Pacsat type BBS
satellite.  In the Scheduling tab, I left the Program entry blank.  It
would normally have MSPE entered here for the digital satellites.  In the
General tab, I left the satellite Call Sign entries blank.  I set the State
entry to Track & Display.  I entered the uplink/downlink frequencies in the
Frequencies tab.

Then when SO-35 appeared, no MSPE window appeared, naturally, but the
antennas tracked and importantly, the radio tuned.  This is a neat way to
track any fixed uplink/downlink satellite such as AO-27, MIR, ISS & SO-35.

Try it and see.

--
73, Roy

Internet: w0sl@amsat.org