Is there much activity on AO-10?

     Good morning to the BBS,
        I was wondering if there is much activity on AO-10 in general.
     I reallize it's pretty burnt out after all these years and I
     understand it looks like it's going back into a sleep period. I
     haven't had my oscar antenna's set up in a permanet location for
     quite sometime and only seem to get on the air on Field Day every
     year. So to make a long story short, Is it worth putting them up
     in the very near future?
        Also, I have never worked the FO birds, mainly because I don't
     have a 430 preamp and don't have the station automated for tracking.
        If there's really someone to talk to I'll put them up and give it
     a try....
        Thanks, Mike  KA7HBB
     CN84 near Monmouth, OR