Odd Happenings

I am noticing two things that appear to be happening on the reflector.  I am
wondering if someone else has noticed or if it is my setup.

First, I started getting duplicate messages a couple of days ago, but that
appears to have ceased.  Now, it appears that I am getting old messages
posted on the reflector.  In other words, I have gotten the message
previously, and I now appear to be getting them again.

I would like to think that if I had some kind of odd parameter set in my
e-mail client, this would affect all e-mail that I receive.  It only appears
to be affecting the messages from the reflector.

Thanks,
Joel
OM:  Joel B. Black, KS4AW     XYL:  Kristie H. Black, KF4CHN
Eutaw, AL...............EM62bv     kahblack@mindspring.com
AMSAT member #32589
jbblack@mindspring.com
ks4aw@amsat.org