Re: FM Satellites

hi Dave,
I understand that there are several Ham satellite operators,
living in apartments.
Some use balcony mounted antennas and others are more fortunate
and have access to the apartment block (Flat) roof.
Perhaps you could describe your situation and see if there is
anyone with the expertise on this reflector that could give you
good advice.

73 de Robin Haighton VE3FRH
Executive Vice President
AMSAT-NA