Re: FM Satellites

On Sun, 11 Jul 1999, Bob Bruninga wrote:

> 1)  Im just happy to hear an amateur satellite.  One that I can show off
> to students and friends showing the joy of HAM radio.

Sigh...  I still remember the first time I heard DOVE on my scanner (with
external antenna) and tuned in the hand-held.  Bliss!

One day, I'll move out of this apartment to somewhere where I can put
a heap of aluminium in the sky...

--
Dave Horsfall VK2KFU  dave@geac.com.au  Ph: +61 2 9978-7493 Fx: +61 2 9978-7422
Geac Computers P/L (FGH Division) 2/57 Christie St, St Leonards 2065, Australia