Re: Mir, SO-35, RS-18 stuff.

Thanks Mike for the freq. pairs.  I'm set up exactly
the same as you with the same equipment I used with
AO-27, where the same abuse still exists.  I guess I'm
just old fashioned but I used to take a sip at the
fountain and then let someone else have some.  For
years I've thought that the amateur satellite operating
community was a little more sophisticated.......

By the way,  you might rethink what you said about
rights.  Nobody has any right to the use of amateur
spectrum, myself included and it can be taken away,
just like that.  At this rate it will be.

73 de Steve