Re: FM Satellites

Hello Bob;

	I must say, I agree.  While two ways are nice to come up with,
just as the situation with QSL cards.  It's as the man behind the gameing
table sez,  You lay down your money and ya takes yer chance.  This is
still a hobby, or it's suppose to be. The seeming lack of curticy shone
by some is truly a sign of the times.
                          "73"      John,   KG5ZA

In The Twinkling of A Star,
  All That Glitters is not Gold!