DITTO SO-35

Yea Jim...well, right now I'm answering a majority
of e-mails from operators like you and I that are
noticing the same thing.  One thing it seems many
agree on is that some people never learn how
to take turns, share or pace themselves and
control their urges.  Basic human greed I guess and
some amount of self importance.   It's the Me first!,
Me first! mentality that some never grow out of from
grade school.  So come on people, take a break!
Please practice some common courtesy and let
others enjoy some of the same spectrum.  Today
was ridiculous on SO-35 and thats all there is to it.

73 de Steve
K5PK@amsat.org