SO-35

Nice strong signal from SO-35, here in Alaska, till it shut off. Might
have made a contact but for a station that literally monopolized the
bird just like AO-27. Sure hopes he gets WAS, DXCC, or what ever he
wants first. So that we can forget him even faster............
    We really need a constellation of "One man satellites".  Easy
SATs,  Yes, we would pack the bands with new hams with HT's.

73's,  mike  WL7BQM    BP40om