Diplome SSTV Mir

	The 29th ANNUAL INDIANAPOLIS HAMFEST and ARRL Central Division Convention
was held at Indianapolis on July 10, 1999.  During  one of the Forums a
very successful  and well attended meeting was held regarding ATV  and
also SSTV as related to the Mir Space Station.
	During the meeting  an example of the very excellent "Diplome SSTV Mir"
that had been received
was shown. Many questioned as to how to obtain one of these fine Diplomes.
For those interested there  is complete information on Danny van Tricht's
(ON4VT) web page at:

			http://www.ping.be/onrvt/mir.htm

	A picture of one of these beautiful Diplomes is shown here. It measures
approximately  8 x 10 inches and is in color.  I think it is  well worth
going after and from the news we have been receiving,  time may be limited
for SSTV from Mir, in the event qualifications have not already been met..

							73, Farrell Winder, W8ZCF.