Wich radio for sats?

I'd like to know what is (from Yaesu) the radio which minimaly i could
receive images and information from the sats?i want a cheap good radio...
Which is the material i need to exclusively receive sats(i know we can
receive sats in hf...vhf...uhf but i think in vhf  are the main ones-if
not correct me).i want to direct my attentions to exclusive reception of
that marvellous material beings!

					Daniel Ribeiro